Other Works by This Author
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0
- Practice Perfect: 42 Rules for Getting Better at Getting Better
- Reading Reconsidered: A Practical Guide to Rigorous Literacy Instruction
What is this strategy about?
Turn procedures into routines by rehearsing and reinforcing until excellence becomes a habit. Requires clear expectations, consistency and patience.
Why is routine important for learners?
Classroom routines can help students feel confident and at ease as they know what is expected of them each day. This can also save time and give structure and order to day-to-day activities.
Choose this strategy if you want to...
- Save time
- Avoid bad habits developing
- Stop having to reteach pupils desired behaviours
Interested in this strategy?
If you're not already signed up, click here to register for a free account. If you already have an account, click here to choose this strategy as a 6-week initiative. (It only takes 10 minutes to start an initiative!)